Top Medical Coaching in Gorakhpur
Three Year Programme-'VIKALP" NEET classes in Gorakhpur
Students, who are planning to prepare for the NEET examination, can opt for Four Year Programme NEET Coaching. Basically, this scheme is for the students who have completed their 9th standard. Opting for this course will only let you prepare for the NEET exam, but will also let you prepare for competitive exams like Olympiads and KVPY. If you want to go for this course, contact us; Momentum is the Top Medical Coaching in Gorakhpur.
For Class 10 Studying Students
(Students studying in class IX and moving to class X)
Admission Process : Direct Admission on the basis of Marks obtained in the previous class or through MSTAR / MAST / OSAT
Course Name: 'VIKALP' NEET
Three Year Integrated Course for Class X to XII, NEET, Olympiads & NTSE
Frequency of Classes & Timings : 4-5 days a week ( 3-4 Hours Per Day)
Students in this course will be thoroughly prepared for School/Board Exam, NEET. This Course is divided into three years (sessions).
Year-1: Class X (Session-1)
- The session will continue till October, to complete the syllabus of class X & NTSE (Stage-I) in all respect and then the students will be free to write their NTSE (Stage-I) Examination. They shall then rejoin in the Third week of November, and syllabus of class XI will start and continue till 31st January and then the students will be free to write their class X Board Examination.
- The student will then rejoin the class in Last week of March to continue the syllabus of class XI.
Year-2: Class XI (Session-2)
- The Class XI syllabus will be completed by October & Class XII syllabus will start from November, and will continue till 31st January. Now students will be made free to write their class XI final examination.
- The students will then rejoin in the Last week of March, to continue with the syllabus of Class XII.
Year-3: Class XII (Session-3)
- The Class XII syllabus will be completed by September. Tests & Revision classes will be given till December. Then the students will be made free to write Class XII Board Examination & NEET.
- Students will be given some extra Tests in December. Selection of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- After Board Exam, Revision will resume in April and it will continued till 2 days before NEET.
Tests During Course
- NTSE Test Series
- Olympiad Pattern Test
- Fortnightly Test
- Term Tests
- Objective Tests
Regular tests will be conducted on school as well as entrance exams pattern. The result of each test shall be displayed on Centre Notice Board and sent to the parents through SMS. Relevant study material will be provided in Science, Social Science, Maths, MAT for Class X & Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology for Class XI / XII.
The extra benefits are as follows :
- Online live classes
- Recorded lectures
- Printed study material
- Online test series
- Special Classes & Test Series- for preparation of Olympiads / Scholarship exams.
- Test Series Course- For preparation for NEET within a short time span.
- Model Test Paper, Home Assignments & Online Test Series- Special accessories for preparation of KVPY & HBCSE-Olympiads.
Note : After declaration of the class X board exam result, the students can apply for additional scholarship on the basis of performance / score in class X board. The application should reach to the office latest by 15th September.