A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Use of undefined constant parent_id - assumed 'parent_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Line Number: 20
- Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1996 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have secured 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology taken together in +2/intermediate.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories and North-East should have secured an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- Students from National Institute of Open Learning (NIOP) can also apply.
- Apart from NIOP, all aspirants should have studied under regular, full time and formal education.
Mode of Exam: Online
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
||Name of the exam
||Conducting Body of VITEEE
||Admission to UG programmes
||Mode of Exam
||Computer based test
||Duration of the exam
||Frequency of the test
||Once in a year
||Type of questions
||Multiple Choice Type Questions
||Both offline & online
||Number of exam takers
||2.33 lakh (approx)
||VITEEE 2018 Helpline No.
||Issue of online Application form
||First week of November
||Last date for submission of offline/online application
||Downloading of the Admit card
||VITEEE Exam Date
||Declaration of Result
||Last of of April
Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India