Coaching Institute for Foundation Course
One Year for Class 10th "QUANTUM' Classes in Gorakhpur
If you want to take classes for 10th grade, at that point, a One Year Foundation Course for Class 10th is highly recommended. The eligibility criteria are based on the annual results of the previous standard or through the exam results like OSAT or MSTAR. This course can let you get good marks in your board exams and will also prepare you for competitive exams. Join Momentum, Coaching Institute for Foundation Course
For Class 10 Studying Students
(Students studying in class IX and moving to class X)
Admission Process : Direct Admission on the basis of Marks obtained in the previous class or through MSTAR / OSAT
Course Name: 'QUANTUM'
One Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class X
Starting From : Last week of March / First week of April
- Science & Maths Syllabus of Class X will be taught thoroughly
- Regular class tests will be conducted on School/Board as well as Olympiad pattern
- The result of each test shall be displayed on centre notice board and sent to the parents through SMS
- Thorough Preparation for School/Board Exams
- Entire syllabus of Class X will be revised along with doubt clearance
- Social Science, Mental Ability will also be taught.
- Special Classes for NTSE preparation
- Relevant study material will be provided in Science, Maths, Social Science, Mental Ability & English
Tests During Course
- Fortnightly Subjective Tests & Objective Tests
- Complete Syllabus Tests
- Olympiad Pattern Tests
- Term Tests
- NTSE Pattern Tests
The extra benefits are as follows :
- Online live classes
- Recorded lectures
- Printed study material
- Online test series
- Special Classes and Test Series are conducted to prepare the students for Olympiads/ Scholarship Exams.
- CRP - special assignments will be given to practice the questions of Text book thoroughly.
Test Series For NTSE (STAGE-I)
Admission Process : Direct admission on the basis of Marks / obtained in the previous class
Course Name: 'MRTS - NTSE'
Starting From : First week of July
- In this course, there will be 10 full tests in pattern of NTSE (Stage-I). Five tests will be conducted at te institute and remaining tests will be given as home assignments.
- l Students who qualify NTSE (Stage-I), will automatically be eligible to avail our NTSE (Stage-II) program FREE of cost.
Two Year for Class 9th & 10th 'VISION'