Two Year for Class 9th & 10th 'VISION'
“VISION’ is the course for the students who have just completed their 8th standard and now heading towards class 9th. The eligibility criteria for this scheme are the marks acquired in previous standards or any exam cleared through OSAT or MSTAR. If you want to take the whole benefit of this course, attending regular classes is highly recommended.
Furthermore, if you want to opt for Two Year Foundation Course for Class 9th, 10th in Gorakhpur, contact us; Momentum is the best Foundation Course Coaching in Gorakhpur.
For Class 9 Studying Students
(Students studying in class VIII and moving to class IX)
Admission Process : Direct Admission on the basis of Marks obtained in the previous or through MSTAR / OSAT
Course Name: 'VISION'
Two Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class IX & X
Starting From : Last week of March / First week of April
- Science & Maths Syllabus of Class IX & X will be taught thoroughly
- Regular class tests will be conducted on School/Board as well as Olympiad pattern
- The result of each test shall be displayed on centre notice board and sent to the parents through SMS
- Thorough Preparation for School/Board Exams
- The Classes shall continue till January and then the students will be free for their Class IX final examination
- The students shall rejoin in the Last week of March / First week of April to continue the syllabus of Class X
- Entire syllabus of Class IX & X will be revised along with doubt clearance
- Social Science, Mental Ability & English will also be taught
- Special Classes for NTSE preparation
- Relevant study material will be provided in Science, Maths, Social Science, Mental Ability & English
Tests During Course
- Fortnightly Subjective Tests & Objective Tests
- Complete Syllabus Tests
- Olympiad Pattern Tests
- Term Tests
- NTSE Pattern Tests
The extra benefits are as follows :
- Online live classes
- Recorded lectures
- Printed study material
- Online test series
- Special Classes and Test Series are conducted to prepare the students for Olympiads/ Scholarship Exams.
- CRP - special assignments will be given to practice the questions of Text book thoroughly.