A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Use of undefined constant parent_id - assumed 'parent_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Line Number: 20
- Candidates must have passed class XII (or equivalent exam) in regular stream from any State Board/CBSE/ISCE/Matriculation/NIOS.
- Those appearing in class XII or equivalent exam in regular stream from any State Board/CBSE/ISCE/Matriculation/NIOS are also considered eligible for the entrance exam.
- For admissions in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses, the candidates must have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry (PCM) in the qualifying exams.
- For admissions in NCR, Delhi campus, they must have obtained a minimum aggregate marks of 55% in PCM.
- Those who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts (including appearance for improvement) will be considered for admissions.
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admissions
- Direct Admission is offered to top rank holders of central and state board of examinations.
- The top 1,000 IIT JEE rank holders are also eligible to get direct admissions in SRM University for B.Tech programmes.
- The candidates who have secured highest marks in any of the districts of Tamil Nadu are also eligible for direct admissions to undergraduate engineering exams in SRM University.
Mode of Exam: Online
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination
||Commonly Known As
||Mode of Examination
||Online (Computer Based Test)
||Level of Examination
||Category of Examination
||Through SRMJEEE 2018 Examination and Counselling
||Number of Examinees
||2 Lakh (approx)
||Number of exam takers
||2.33 lakh (approx)
||Application Form of SRMJEEE starts
||First week of November
||Online Application Form deadline
||SRMJEEE Hall Ticket
||Result of SRMJEEE
||First week of May
Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India