Four Year Programme-'SANKALP' NEET
This programme is now popular among the aspirants because, including the NEET, it also prepares the competitive exams like KVPY and Olympiads courses. People who are ready to invest their energy in preparing for the NEET can take the benefit of opting for this course. To make your journey easy, we provide many study materials that can boost your prep process. This Four Year Programme NEET Coaching can let you shape your career. Contact us for the Best Medical Coaching in Gorakhpur.
For Class 9 Studying Students
(Students studying in class VIII and moving to class IX)
Admission Process : Direct Admission on the basis of Marks/Grades obtained in the previous class or through MSTAR / MAST / OSAT
Course Name: 'SANKALP' NEET
Four Year Integrated Course for Class IX to XII, NEET, Olympiads & NTSE
Frequency of Classes & Timings : 4-5 days a week ( 3-4 Hours Per Day)
Students in this course will be thoroughly prepared for School/Board Exam, NEET. This Course is divided into four years (sessions).
Year-1: Class IX (Session-1)
- The session will continue till October, to complete the syllabus of class IX in all respects. After completion of class IX syllabus, from November syllabus of class X will start and continue till 31st January and then the students will be made free for writing their class IX final examination.
- The student will rejoin in the Last week of March to continue the syllabus of class X.
Year-2: Class X (Session-2)
- Class X syllabus will be completed by October, and then the students will be made free for writing their NTSE (Stage-I).
- They shall then rejoin in the Third week of November, and syllabus of Class XI will start and continue till 31st January and then the students will be made free to write class X board examination.
Year-3: Class XI (Session-3)
- The Class XI syllabus will be completed by October & Class XII syllabus will start from November, and will continue till 31st January. Now students will be made free to write class XI final examination.
- They will rejoin in the Last week of March, to continue the syllabus of Class XII.
Year-4: Class XII (Session-4)
- Class XII syllabus will be completed by September.
- Tests & Revision classes will be given till December. Then the students will be made free to write Class XII Board Examination.
- Students will be given some extra Tests in December. After Board Exam, Revision will resume in April and continue till 2 days before NEET.
Tests During Course
- NTSE Test Series
- Olympiad Pattern Test
- Fortnightly Test
- Term Tests
- Subjective Tests
Regular tests will be conducted on school as well as entrance exams pattern. The result of each test shall be displayed on Centre Notice Board and sent to the parents through SMS. Relevant study material will be provided in Science, Social Science, Maths, MAT for Class IX / X & Physics, Chemistry Botany & Zoology for Class XI / XII.
The extra benefits are as follows :
- Online live classes
- Recorded lectures
- Printed study material
- Online test series
- Special Classes & Test Series- for preparation of Olympiads / Scholarship exams.
- Test Series Course- For preparation of NEET within a short time span.
- Model Test Paper, Home Assignments & Online Test Series- Special accessories for preparation of KVPY & HBCSE-Olympiads.