Four Year Programme-'SANKALP" IIT-JEE Coaching Classes in Gorakhpur
This programme is now popular among the aspirants because, including the NEET, it also prepares the competitive exams like KVPY and Olympiads courses. People who are ready to invest their energy in preparing for the NEET can take the benefit of opting for this course. To make your journey easy, we provide many study materials that can boost your prep process. This Four Year Programme-'SANKALP" IIT-JEE Coaching Classes in Gorakhpur can shape your career. Momentum is the one stop solution for all your IIT-JEE problems just need to contact. Don't be so late Contact us for the Best IIT Coaching in Gorakhpur and shape your career from today.
IIT Coaching in Gorakhpur For Class 9 Studying Students
(Students studying in class VIII and moving to class IX)
Admission Process : Direct Admission on the basis of Marks/Grades obtained in the Previous Class or through MSTAR / MAST / OSAT
Course Name: 'SANKALP' JEE
Four Year Integrated Course for Class IX to XII, IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced), Olympiads & NTSE
Frequency of Classes & Timings : 4-5 days a week ( 3-4 Hours Per Day)
Students in this course will be thoroughly prepared for School/Board Exam, JEE (Main & Advanced). This Course is divided into four years (sessions).
Year-1: Class IX (Session-1)
- The session will continue till October, to complete the syllabus of class IX in all repects. After completion of class IX syllabus, from November syllabus of class X will start and continue till 31st January and then the students will be made free for writing their class IX final exam .
- The student will rejoin in the Last week of March to continue the syllabus of class X
Year-2: Class X (Session-2)
- Class X syllabus will be completed by October, and then the students will be made free for writing their NTSE (Stage-I)
- They shall then rejoin in the Third week of November, and syllabus of Class XI will start and continue till 31st January and then the students will be made free to write class X board examination.
Year-3: Class XI (Session-3)
- The Class XI syllabus will be completed by October & Class XII syllabus will start from November, and will continue till 31st January. Now students will be made free to write class XI final exam.
- They will rejoin in the Last week of March, to continue the syllabus of Class XII
Year-4: Class XII (Session-4)
- Class XII syllabus will be completed by September.
- Tests & Revision classes will be given till December. Then the students will be made free to write Class XII Board Examination & JEE Main.
- Students will be given some extra Tests in December. After Board Exams, Revision will resume in April and continue till 2 days before JEE Main & Advanced.
The extra benefits are as follows :
- Online live classes
- Recorded lectures
- Printed study material
- Online test series
- Special Classes & Test Series- for preparation of Olympiads / Scholarship exams.
- Test Series Course- For preparation of JEE Main & Advanced within a short time span.
- Assignments & Online Test Series- Special accessories for preparation of KVPY & HBCSE-Olympiads.
Test Series For JEE (Main & Advanced)