10 Tips to Crack JEE MAIN Exam
The Joint Entrance Exam is conducted in two phases: the entry-level phase is called JEE Mains and the advanced level phase is called JEE Advanced. JEE exams are conducted to offer admission to undergraduate level technical courses. JEE Mains offers direct admission to national level institutions like NIT, IIIT, GFTIs and many well-known institutions. Top rank in JEE Mains is compulsory for the selection into IITs.
To appear for JEE Mains entrance exam a candidate must have completed its intermediate or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. Any candidate can appear for the exam for 3 consecutive years after 1the 2nd board. The JEE Mains exam is conducted in online or Computer Based Mode except drawing paper for B.Arch, in 13 different languages. Since the last update, 75% marks in XII boards is not compulsory for the JEE Mains aspirants. JEE Mains Coaching in Gorakhpur prepares their students for boards as well as JEE Mains exams.
Exam pattern of JEE Main
JEE Mains the basic exam for the IIT aspirants. JEE Mains exam is conducted by the NTA in four sessions in a year. JEE Mains is accomplished for three different courses and in different patterns. The different courses include B.Tech/ B.E, B.Plan and B.Arch. B.Tech paper consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for a total of 300 marks.
The B.Arch paper consists of Mathematics, Aptitude test and Drawing test for a total of 400 marks. The B.Plan paper consists of Mathematics, Aptitude and Planning tests for a total of 400 marks. In the JEE Mains exam, +4 marks are awarded for a correct answer and -1 is deducted for each wrong answer; no marks are deducted for unattempted questions.
Tips to crack JEE Mains
Tried and tested tips by JEE Advanced Coaching are listed below:
- To give your best performance it's important to know where you will dedicate your time, what are the different topics and syllabus you have to study for your JEE preparation.
- After being familiar with the syllabus it's time to know how you will complete these topics. You should list your books and study materials!!
- Prepare your study schedule based on your class routine.
- Always plan your weekly tests and quizzes.
- Prepare your revision schedule.
- Determine your easy, medium and hard topics.
- Make a list of chapters and topics you have to complete in a month or a week.
- Always keep running with your classroom lectures.
- Don’t miss classes to cover the backlog.
- Always be healthy and happy it will increase your brain power and learning capacity.