Are there any IIT courses that do not require a JEE score?
Many students pursue engineering as a career but find it significantly challenging to crack JEE. Since it is one of the most competitive and hardest examinations to take for admission in engineering, many aspirants feel depressed after failing to achieve the required marks. However, the Best IIT Coaching in Gorakhpur is provided at Momentum, that not only makes the students aware of exam pattern, syllabus, and techniques but also help them achieve better ranks. However, if a student doesn't get the proper understanding of the questions and consequently fails to perform in the JEE, then there are alternative routes to take admission to B. Tech.
There are about 23 IITs in various regions of India. The prestigious institutions give admissions to students who are interested in engineering and basic sciences. These are considered the top engineering institutes in India.
Undoubtedly, JEE Is one option that will save your seat in these universities and colleges, but cracking the JEE is not child's play. The toughness and competition of JEE make it harder to crack. However, with excellent Institutes that offer Top IIT Coaching in Gorakhpur, like Momentum, one might be able to get their desired scores and eventually secure a seat in top engineering institutions in India. Every year, millions of students prepare for the JEE examination, yet only 1/5 of them get a chance to sit in the JEE advanced and continue their engineering dream. However, students who desire to take admitted to the IIT courses have several alternatives to B.Tech. Let us find out which test does not consider the JEE scores to take admission to IITs.
Is it possible to get into the IITs without taking JEE?
Aspirants who dream of entering the IIT can secure their seats without scoring the required marks in the JEE. Here are some courses that do not require the JEE scores:
Admission to these courses is based on participation in the GATE entrance exam. The full form stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Students who have completed their B.Tech degree from a private institution and are looking for greater opportunities for M.Tech can go for the GATE exam.
No age limit.
- A student with a bachelor's degree.
- Students who appeared in the bachelor's degree. You'll need to submit a certificate signed by your college or university principal.
- The student with a diploma is not eligible.
- The students have to submit their degree certificates.
Courses such as MBA do not require your JEE test scores; instead, there is an entrance test named CAT. Those who want to pursue this course can get admission after clearing the Common Admission Test.
- Must have a bachelor's degree with 50% marks for general and OBC categories.
- 45% marks for SC, ST, and PWD.
- Learners in their final year of a bachelor's degree
It is another branch of engineering. The students can get admission to designing programs through UCEED and CEED.
Under Graduate Common Entrance Examination for Design and Common Entrance Examination for Design.
- Both Indian and international students are Eligible.
- On or after October 1, 1997 (for general and OBC candidates) and on or after October 1, 1992 (for non-OBC candidates) (for SC, ST, and PwD candidates).
- Students who have accomplished their Class 12th or equivalent examinations can apply as well.
- Students can take the test a maximum of twice in two years.
A bachelor's degree in engineering/architecture/design/interior design, or a related field, is necessary.
- A professional Design diploma.
- BFA (four-year professional program after 10th grade)
- GD Art (5-year curriculum after 10th) with one year of professional experience after graduation
- Master of Arts/Science/Computer Applications (two-year program after 10+2+3)
- Those with a three-year Bachelor's degree are unable to take the CEED test for Ph.D. and M. Des positions.
Students can start their Master of Science after passing the entrance exam named JAM. It stands for joint admission test.
- A bachelor's degree from any accepted institution in any stream.
- Students from both India and outside are welcome to apply.
- There are no age limitations.
- Final-year students are also eligible.
- A minimum of 55% for the General and OBC categories and 50% for the SC and ST categories is necessary.
- A physical fitness certificate from a qualified Doctor must be submitted.
Those who want to have admitted to the MA need to take the HSEE entrance exam, which stands for Humanities and Social Sciences entrance exam.
- Candidates must be under 25 years old.
- There is 5-year age relaxation for SC/ST/PwD applicants.
- Students who have done 12th are also eligible for admission.
- The applicant must have received an overall score of 60% in their qualifying examination (55% for SC, ST, and PwD students).
- Final-year students are also eligible.
- Certificates of physical fitness are required for students.